Monday, July 14, 2008

My first post!

I am starting a thrift store finds blog!! So excited.
I thrift at Goodwill and a local store that benefits the handicapped. Our Salvation Army is icky. I may also blog about good clearance finds at department stores.
My latest trip to Goodwill:


Acrylic baby yarn for a future craft swap, 88 cents each.














I found these 3 glass jars for 88 cents each. I am going to use them to store craft and sewing supplies.














I am going to use this tiny little bookshelf for my daughter's wooden play kitchen. It is going to be storage for her bakery items: bread, muffins, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, waffles, etc. This bookshelf cost $2.38.













I found these microfiber cloths at Target on clearance. They are 95% bamboo. They were $2.38 for a 2-pack.









No comments: